Advertisers: Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is an "Advertiser"?
- "Advertiser" is the term used to describe someone who wants to place advertisements on other web sites in order to drive traffic to their own site.
- What is "pay-per-click"?
- On a Pay Per Click (PPC) network like Baptist AdWorks, we display your ads on web sites in our network. You do not pay for having your ads displayed, but when an ad is clicked you are charged. The amount you are charged depends is set by you: when you place the ad, you make a "bid" for how much you are willing to pay for each click on the ad. For instance, if you placed an ad with a bid of ".07" then you would be charged seven cents each time the ad is clicked on. Ads with higher bids typically appear in positions of more prominence. The minimum bid is .05.
- How do I pay for my ad?
- When you place the ad or ads, you make a deposit (minimum $10) against which clicks are charged. When the deposit is exhaustive, you will be notified and have the option of depositing additional funds to continue the ads.
- What is a "channel"?
- Baptist AdWorks has created several "channels" to help advertisers target their ads appropriately. A channel is a category. If an advertiser is promoting a product or service of interest to Freewill Baptists, for instance, they can select the "Freewill Baptist" channel to have their ad shown predominently to Freewill Baptists. Often, ads are appropriate for more than one channel, so advertisers may select multiple channels for the same ad. Baptist AdWorks reserves the right to remove ads from channels where they might be inappropriate.
- Do I need to type in keywords?
- Keywords are entirely optional. When present, the system uses them to help target the ad. However, all that is necessary to get an ad into circulation is to select a channel.
- Can I place banner ads?
- At this time, Baptist AdWorks only deals with text ads. We are investigating the possibilities of adding banner ads to our network. However, we can presently refer you to BaptistTop1000.com and FundamentalTop100.com and offer banner displays at 25-cents per click. If you are interested in this, please contact us.
- How big is the Baptist AdWorks network?
- Right now we have the capacity to deliver 1,000,000 ads per month, and growing day-by-day.
- Where will my ads be shown?
- Your ads will be shown on web sites in our content network to a Christian (predominantly Baptist), family-values audience. We only accept english-language web sites based in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia into our content network, so you are assured of quality clicks.
Forgot your Password or Login ID?